WellFest – Ireland’s only health, fitness and wellness festival returns this May in Dublin’s Royal Hospital Kilmainham. The festival takes place over the weekend of May 11th and 12th 2019.
This year WellKids returns, a dedicated kids zone which will give children an opportunity to take part in activities such as yoga and mindfulness and it is a great way for parent/guardians and children to try out the classes together.
Well Food has been added this year, an area dedicated to cooking and food.
This year, Top Chefs, Nutritionists and famous foodies will be on hand to demonstrate and promote a healthy diet and show you how to create delicious meals at home.
Visitor’s will have the opportunity to take part and learn about healthy living in the kitchen.
WellFest returns to Dublin this May for the fifth year and promises to be better than ever.
- KBC Stage
- Well Talk
- Well Food
- Well Pilates
WellFest 2019 Line Up
- broadcaster, best-selling author and founder of Happy Place Fearne Cotton
- Former Australian pole vaulter turned fitness and yoga expert Amanda Bisk
- American dance-fitness instructor and creator of The Sculpt Society Megan Roup
- Fitness experts Alice Liveing, Bradley Simmonds and Faisal Abdalla
- Mixed Martial Arts coach John Kavanagh
- Bestselling author and entrepreneur Ella Mills, founder of Deliciously Ella
- Fitness expert and host of the UK’s number 1 rated health and fitness podcast, Ben Coomber
- Yoga sensations Cat Meffan and Richie Norton (aka The Strength Temple)
For a list of this year’s line up, please visit WellFest for details.
What’s new for WellFest 2019?
KBC returns as presenting partner for the third year running with the KBC Main Stage and its newly expanded WellGood area. Boogie Bounce returns to the WellGood stage following its popularity last year along with classes and talks from a host of health and wellness ambassadors and much more.
The festival will also feature an expanded WillKids area for 2019. This will include POUND dance classes for kids, as well as Hula Hooping, yoga for kids, Dance It Out Ireland and animal movement sessions.