WellFest – Ireland’s only health, fitness and wellness festival returns this September in Dublin’s Royal Hospital Kilmainham. The festival takes place over the weekend of 26th and 27th September 2020.
This year’s Wellfest will be rescheduled due to the Coronavirus and restrictions on mass gatherings for the health and safety for everyone.
Will I get a refund?
Tickets already purchased will be automatically transferred to the new dates in September.
For a full statement and further information please log on here for details.
This year WellKids returns, a dedicated kids zone which will give children an opportunity to take part in activities such as yoga and mindfulness and it is a great way for parent/guardians and children to try out the classes together.
Well Food has been added this year, an area dedicated to cooking and food.
This year, Top Chefs, Nutritionists and famous foodies will be on hand to demonstrate and promote a healthy diet and show you how to create delicious meals at home.
Visitor’s will have the opportunity to take part and learn about healthy living in the kitchen.
WellFest returns to Dublin this September for the fifth year and promises to be better than ever.
- KBC Stage
- Well Talk
- Well Food
- Well Pilates
Highlights from 2019
- broadcaster, best-selling author and founder of Happy Place Fearne Cotton
- Former Australian pole vaulter turned fitness and yoga expert Amanda Bisk
- American dance-fitness instructor and creator of The Sculpt Society Megan Roup
- Fitness experts Alice Liveing, Bradley Simmonds and Faisal Abdalla
- Mixed Martial Arts coach John Kavanagh
- Bestselling author and entrepreneur Ella Mills, founder of Deliciously Ella
- Fitness expert and host of the UK’s number 1 rated health and fitness podcast, Ben Coomber
- Yoga sensations Cat Meffan and Richie Norton (aka The Strength Temple)
What’s new for WellFest 2019?
KBC returns as presenting partner for the third year running with the KBC Main Stage and its newly expanded WellGood area. Boogie Bounce returns to the WellGood stage following its popularity last year along with classes and talks from a host of health and wellness ambassadors and much more.
The festival will also feature an expanded WillKids area for 2019. This will include POUND dance classes for kids, as well as Hula Hooping, yoga for kids, Dance It Out Ireland and animal movement sessions.
Wellfest 2020 Line up be announced!
For tickets and further information about Wellfest 2020 please log on here.