IKEA has launched a brand new incentive for customers to sell back furniture. All you have to do is decide which piece you no longer need and IKEA will buy it back from you.
This is a great opportunity to de-clutter and update a piece of furniture and get some money back off your next piece.
What can you sell?
What you cannot sell?
- Non-IKEA products
- IKEA furnishing that is not mentioned above
- Sofa and Armchairs
- Purchases older than 7 years old
What are the Terms and Conditions
- Only products from IKEA are valid and must not have been modified.
- The units must be assembled.
- No receipt is required.
What happens next?
The next thing to do is complete an online form with your contact details and information on the piece of furniture you want to sell.
Please attach four photographs and select a store to drop off.
Will I receive an offer from the store?
Your item will be evaluated by a member of staff and an offer will be sent to you through email.
If you decide to accept the deal. You will be required to drop off the unit at the store.
What is the pricing structure?
- As new – no scratches: 50% of the original price
- Very good – minor scratches: 40% of the original price
- Well-used – several scratches: 30% of the original price
How will I be paid?
A gift voucher will be sent to you in exchange for the agreed value of the product.
What is the expiry date of the gift voucher?
There is no expiry date.
What happens to my used furniture?
All units will go on sale in the Bargain section of the store at the same price paid to you.