Looking for somewhere to bring the family? The Keeneland Family Day is on this year in The Curragh, Sunday August 13th.
Things to Do
The Keeneland Kids Zone will be one of the star attractions at the sponsored Family Race Day taking place at the Curragh.
The top class programme of 7 races starting at 2pm features the prestigious Keeneland Phoenix Stakes, while other notable races include the At The Races Phoenix Sprint
Kids go free with plenty of entertainment for younger racegoers in the popular Keeneland Kids Zone Marquee with a variety of exciting activities and the chance to meet favourite cartoon characters and the legendary Mr Tayto.
KIDS GO FREE
Adult admission 15 euro. Under 25s and Seniors 10 euro. Under 16 complimentary admission accompanied by an adult
How to get there
Free car parking. Trains to Kildare Town with free bus service to races.
Dublin Coach provide a service to the races on any of their scheduled services, important to inform the driver.
The Curragh Race Programme
- 12pm Gates Open
- 2pm Anglesey Lodge Equine Hospital Maiden for 2 year olds over 5 furlongs
- 2.30pm Maiden for 2 year olds over 8 furlongs
- 3pm Loder Race over 7 furlongs
- 3.35pm Keeneland Phoenix Stakes (Group 1) over6 furlongs
- 4.10pm At The Races Phoenix Sprint (Group 3) over 6 furlongs
- 4.40pm Mongey Communications Handicap 8 furlongs
- 5.10pm Gabriel Curran Memorial Handicap over 5 furlongs
Keeneland Family Day Competition
We’ve teamed up with the Curragh to offer one lucky Irish consumer reader a chance to win two adult tickets to attend the Keeneland Family Day.
Simply subscribe to our newsletter below for a chance to win.
Winner will be selected at random and notified via email.
For further information on the Keeneland Family Day please log on here for details.